Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Especially for screencasters who are contemplating adding podcasting to their New Media portfolio and skill set — as well as screencasters who recently joined the podcasting community by adding published podcasts into the podosphere — there is a new program announced on 20August2015 from Daniel J. Lewis that can help these people get on the FAST TRACK to grow their podcast show to a level that is named “AMAZING.”
This episode focuses on the launch and announcement of a new premium membership site ONLY for podcasters who already have a podcast published in iTunes(R).
And remember: podcasts can be video podcasts, as well as audio podcasts.
The program is called PODCASTERS SOCIETY at podcasterssociety.com (2 middle s’s). [Editor’s note: the apostrophe was omitted due to technical issues with tags in this post]
This premium offering and program comes to you via Daniel J Lewis, podcaster for The Audacity to Podcast.
As you will hear in this audio podcast episode is my initial perspective after I had joined the program. My reasons for joining and hopes for value are included in the audio podcast.
I consider this more of a “mentorship collaboration” program, with a site that provides webinars that are premium, as well as some guest webinars that allow anyone to consume the latter for free for a day or two only.
This episode describes, from my viewpoint, the value that is promised and the types of collaboration that will be available:
– interactive webinars within the community;
(note: there will be a webinar with a special subject-matter-expert guest each month, and this will be open to the public–including a replay– but only for a couple of days, after which it will be available only to the members of PODCASTERS SOCIETY)
– Q and A
– FORA for different discussion items (n.b.: “forums” is not correct, since FORUM and FORA are from the Latin word forum, whose plural is “fora” — very much like: the plural of criterion is criteria. Sorry to be pic., but isn’t nice to know what is correct?);
– One note that is good news for us: There is NOT yet another private facebook group with this program! That’s what the fora offer.
– Chat with the Slack program;
– Teams with intercommunication helping of each other;
– more focused expertise from Daniel J Lewis to the members in other avenues (e.g., via webinar Q/A, via discounts, etc.).
There is a replay webinar available to describe the program, along with the initial pricing that expires on 10 September 2015 at:
Note: please excuse the 2 audio clips in this episode, which I included as part of “dry humor” for the content theme.
Finally, now that I have joined, I will be able to provide more details about this type of membership site and the value it has specifically for podcasters — and that this is NOT yet another program that teaches you how to podcast as a beginner.
Select this link to listen to the audio podcast episode in another window.
Note: Please be advised that charter membership will end on September 10th of 2015.
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.