Whether you are a podcaster, screencaster, video-content-creator, blogger or ebook author, we explore in this episode the questions that you need to ask about your current and future “END GAME” goals in New Media, as well as the importance of periodic review and possible revision of them.
With cases in point and other examples, we investigate these questions (which we suggest that you ask of your New Media assets and deliverables):
1. MONETIZATION goals;
2. EDUTAINMENT goals (that is, Entertainment and/or Education);
3. Goal to build a loyal COMMUNITY;
4. What part of YOURSELF will you put into your podcast or screencast or videocast?
5. Is your goal to help COMMUNICATE and deliver your message?
6. Camaraderie goals from a common experience;
7. Goal to participate in a key EVENT within your New Media or Podcast space (e.g., International Podcast Day)?
In fact, we have one case-in-point video that is only a few minutes in length, but can give you the key END-GAME goal for Screencasters who want to raise the value of their skills portfolio to increase their brand, their exposure and their opportunity for success and monetization:
Select this link to watch the video PODCASTING FOR SCREENCASTERS.
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.