The website of Podcasting4Screencasters.com describes an online course — specifically designed for current Screencasters — that will help to increase the skills and build value in the New Media portfolio. This will help to build SKILLS IN PODCASTING, as well as extend the knowledge, abilities and reach into the podosphere for the Screencaster.
This course will be coming soon, and it will be announced shortly.
THE COURSE PRODUCERS AND INSTRUCTORS:
With credentials in their respective fields of New Media and content creation and delivery, the two course producers and instructors are Lon Naylor (professional screencaster and videocaster, aka “Mr. Learn Camtasia” because of his instructor role at www.LearnCamtasia.com) and Fred Castaneda (professional podcaster, aka “Podcast Reporter” at www.PodcastReporter.com).
About the Course called “Podcasting for Screencasters”
This online course is designed for current or professional Screencasters who wish to become proficient in the skills required to become beginning podcasters. The objective is to help increase the skill level, and thus, to help you add value to your New Media Portfolio with the ability to plan, produce, publish and promote podcasts.
As content producers, this new format for extending your reach and audience to the podosphere can be a significant extension to your professional career and experience.
This course is NOT just theory. It is a practical application and demonstration of how to get this done, so that you can actually perform the tasks to create, produce, publish and promote podcast shows and podcast episodes — right after finishing the course.
The course will have the following major modules:
1. Introduction to the Course and the Seven Simple Steps to Podcasting from the viewpoint of a Screencaster.
2. Step One: Review the Assets from your Screencast that can be used.
3. Step Two: Create an outline by consolidating your message and media.
4. Step Three: Create and finalize your mp3 file of recorded and edited audio.
5. Step Four: Move your mp3 file to your media host platform.
6. Step Five: Create the POST of your podcast episode.
7. Step Six: Publish your podcast in the iTunes(R) directory.
8. Step Seven: Promote your podcast and show episodes.
9. Wrap-up: Featuring resources, hints and tips.
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation and Logical Drive Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved.