In this episode, Lon Naylor discusses the value of podcasting skills, podcasting deliverables and podcast monetization for the Screencaster — and, vice-versa, with Fred Castaneda.
In this discussion webinar, Fred Castaneda talks with Lon about the value of podcasting from the PODCASTER’s viewpoint.
In this discussion, a CASE STUDY is described, and the demonstration given by Lon Naylor shows how he created additional content in another format (screencasting from an audio podcast episode) by creating a visual and compelling presentation for the audience. This can be done in either PowerPoint(R) or Camtasia Studio(R).
You will note that Lon took an already existing and published audio podcast episode of 13 minutes, and then he:
– created the framework for the visual properties of the presentation;
– decided which theme, which font which design to use;
– added animations and effects (e.g., dissolves, transitions, fly-ins, etc.) to include in which specific visuals;
– added the musical score to enhance the existing podcast; and
– added the link to go and see the final screencast from this project.
This content was created by Lon Naylor from a webinar that was given for those who want to know more about enhancing their screencasting skills in his LearnCamtasia.com weekly coaching webinars.
For more information, you can reach the contact information about Lon Naylor at:
If you wish to watch the YouTube video of this content, you can go to the link, which is called “How Screencasters can Leverage Podcasting”:
If you wish to see the finished project that is described in this case study by Lon Naylor, you can go to this link:
Copyright (c) 2015, Lon Naylor and Logical Drive Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved.