In this audio episode, we deliver the audio from a presentation that was recorded as mp3 by Fred Castaneda, from a session of the 2014 podcaster conference called Podcast Movement.
The slides that go along with this presentation are included at this link:
This presentation was 47 minutes, and we thank Gary Leland, who has his New Media magazine called Podertainment, as well as being one of the Podcast Movement conference founders. The original recording was video from the conference session.
The content of this presentation covers the following topics:
– Why Screencasting if I already do Podcasting?
– Becoming a Successful Screencaster:
* Opportunity for more revenue streams
* the Skills
* the Difficulty and ease of Screencasting for a podcaster
* Case study: episode from www.PodcastReporter.com
* Lessons learned, recommendations and resources
Your choice for consuming the content of the presentation:
Note: Fred was recorded at the Podcast Movement conference, and this audio episode was taken from the video recording of that session. However, the webinar-like mp4 file was created separately and outside the conference.
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation and www.podcastmovement.com. All rights reserved.