This is an hour-long presentation for the Podcast Movement Conference elective session in 2014. It deals with ScreenCasting for Podcasters: Additional Revenue streams and Social Media Syndication–with a live case study.
In this presentation, the following topics are covered:
– Why should I do screencasting if I already do Podcasting?
– Becoming a successful Screencaster:
* The Skills
* The opportunity: Creating more revenue streams and income
* The Ease of Screencasting for a podcaster
– A case study: Bonus episode 3 from www.PodcastReporter.com. This is the situation of taking an audio podcast episode published on 18 July 2014 and repurposing it into a screencast with the topic of: 9 Things You Won’t Get if You Don’t Attend the Podcast Movement Conference.
– Lessons Learned
– Recommendations: where do I start?
– Resources Available
– Summary and Q/A
– Lon Naylor as a subject matter expert
NOTE: If you view the screencast for the deconstruction of the case study by Lon Naylor, the final product or screencast (which was the subject of the deconstruction) is available right underneath the main deconstruction screencast for your viewing, so you can see how the screencast was produced from just the audio episode of a podcast.
Or you can view the final screencast created at this link:
Coming up next:
The next episode will be an interview-style discussion with co-host Lon Naylor about the opportunities and benefits of podcasting for screencasters and screencasting for podcasters.
Copyright (c) 2014, Matrix Solutions Corporation and Lon Naylor of ScreencastStudios.com and LearnCamtasia.com. All rights reserved.